Sunday, June 29, 2014

Comic

Nama : Ayuthya Afriany
NMP : 12 23 026
B.IV.I



Naruto chapter 670
beginning of the ninja


(Naruto just stared saw an old man sitting there hovering in the air like balls up the black circle underneath it)
Naruto: "...."
PAGE # 3

Hagoromo: "Your reaction ... It kuprediksikan if your reaction would be."

(Indeed Naruto with his whacky grandfather noticed it seems strange that it seems to him)
Naruto: "maap old man, but I ..."

(Naruto seems curious attention sweaty old man iru)
Naruto: "[I'm not so mudeng what he said ... Surely he was one of the old man nagging / lecturing!]"

Hagoromo: "Well..."

Naruto: (realizing) "Ahh!! Eyes that!"

Hagoromo: "!"

Naruto: "Rinnegan!!"

Hagoromo: "You're good at observing someone. Well I hope you can understand the current condition really is. You're not dead ... It's a subconscious world. I know you are impatient, but it's not meant to be in a hurry now ... Therefore the ... "

(Naruto still pay attention very carefully Hagoromo again)

Alur Cerita Naruto Chapter 670

Naruto: (quasi analyze) "The old man is not the enemy right ..? But ...."


PAGE # 4

Naruto: (high tone) "Defined again! Can not you speak a language that is easy to understand!!??"

(Hahaha, turns out Naruto really did not understand or listen to the words of Hagoromo earlier. Indeed, the language that he used very formal. "

Hagoromo: "I'm an anachronism. Flow / long timeline has brought important changes in cultural traditions, views and human ethics. Every time I travel through time to meet "transmigration", clearly I could feel the difference in our values ​​... "

(For info anachronism is a condition, shape, or so that did not fit with his time.)
(Hagrormo goes on to explain the high language)

Hagoromo: "I also methodically to learn new cultures and languages​​, but ..."

Naruto: (annoyed,) "..."


Alur Cerita Naruto Chapter 670

Naruto: (explode) "Daaahhhh!!! Want cap muluut ga!! (Pointing) I do not have time to listen to old words and strange!"
(Naruto appears upset because he did not know what to say Hagoromo)
Hagoromo: "Chasing words ... and all kinds of learning is ambiguous. You can not get to know each other stage because it is difficult to find a definition."
PAGE # 5
Hagoromo: "I will choose idealistic and materialistic thinking and talking in a simple way."
Naruto: "Are you an alien? Know you've got some sort of charisma, but ..."

Hagoromo: "Well ... Talking too much huh?'m A Alien? Hahaha. Well I guess that makes sense."
Naruto: (silly faces) "!!? Ehh!?"
Alur Cerita Naruto Chapter 670
Hagoromo: "You still do not understand? Conversation I do not think we become so complicated."
PAGE # 6
Naruto: (big smile, pretending to be) "Ohhh no, just the way you talk is very good. Finally I understand ... I'm just surprised because the way you talk suddenly changed."

Hagoromo: "Oh, is it? Then I'm going to talk like that, huh?"
Naruto: "Ah? But ... Kinda scary because the way you speak does not correspond at all with my expression. [Kharismau has disappeared]"
(Naruto and Hagoromo still talk face. Hagoromo Naruto stood up while sitting suspended in air)
Naruto: "I think you need a little meinggalkan kompleksmu feeling it ... If not, you'll sound like an idiot ..."
Hagoromo: "Is not that too much? Idiot Who do you call?? Um, I guess that's what you get from talking like that style. Sekrang What's better?"
PAGE # 7
Naruto: "So! Okay! Way it does not matter!"
Hagoromo: "Ummm .. I think I'm starting to understand."
Naruto: "Uff .. Finally we can speak well., By the way, who are you? If you know about this tempai menunujukan way means you can get out of here."
Hagoromo: "Do not ask for too much at once ... I came from the past, I was dead.'m A pastor who adventures with chakra flying past generations to see what happens with Ninshuu."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWgsQ2IjdCLptkBQFy9v21lIT-g-cwbJ4clY2RFxfqDmlEy0GBFB9jGuLvslkNLMmgBPrsZt-Ba0fVw4yGFzt2hfYuj3r_gxOlDv56djoDQaLtrrg7fnxcZxltjVDwA3tcJ4ZKvm5Yb0qc/s1600/7.JPG
Hagoromo :: My name Hagoromo, and as the founder Ninshuu, I'm known as the Rikudou Sennin. "
Naruto: (surprised) "Eh? Guy, the guy was talking about Nagato flirty and ascetics?"

Hagoromo: "Oh, you know me?"
Naruto: "You are the first person who created Ninjutsu, right?"

PAGE # 8
SFX: Gripp!
(Hagoromo holding his cane with his left hand)
Hagoromo: "Not Ninjutsu, but Ninshuu. Ninshuu I put myself to make a wish. Not to be confused with Ninjutsu, was created to make war."
Naruto: "If you are a hermit, there are many who would like to ask you., But now ..."
SFX: Dashhh! (Hagoromo stomping stick to the surface of the water)
(From there the water creates a wave, a wave that looks a shadow of a person under Naruto)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjI10OH9Kggj-nf4BNvCUZxkNKgSBlsKZ7BQQf7_AC9mSOtSANbDQCMAyWITgI3LB5ug70RNDQRk_a8Kbxzkb2Thk3q4AaPbu3pVpKPyLmpfQUoYOUg2mJ063pITUSTXbW284h313Fo5MEY/s1600/8.JPG
Hagoromo: "You remind me of my son, Ashura."

Naruto: (surprised) "!"

PAGE # 9
Hagoromo: "Now is the right time. Entrust something to you."

(Hagoromo looks closer to Naruto)
Naruto: "!! Ashu .. ra? Entrust? Stop saying something strange and get me out of here."

Hagoromo: "Sorry, but that's not something I could do. Thing it depends on what you do with those outside. I could just tell."

Naruto: "Once again I do not understand what you're saying."

Hagoromo: "The point now is useless if you keep nagging msaih. Having said that, I would ask you. No, you have to ask me. Firstly regarding mother and my son."

SFX: Ssssshh "
(Back Hagoromo touching the other side sticks to the surface of the water)
(From there the figure of a person's back is starting to look)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCiLxfVx6Cl9IMj4zY-wWohWJup_kugbVBevPtIwbmZkNkqknIS-rkk0M_KE_pwNQdccea4LFRSpSsGWR-54zLJMYOc-rs_JJovzKiZEXLNYFdZnSrqQGJA4f9DdBQeJNCyMM1xZunnl1J/s1600/9.JPG
PAGE # 10

Hagoromo: "My mother, Kaguya Ootsutsuki, come to your village from a distant place. He came to pick fruit from trees sacred. It is a sacred tree that you lihta in war. Fruits made ​​of chakra."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVKJXGBF1TGwxHlNsa_aFyiKbJgPT7LwHMqvjx-zk6au8aAmBfgzeZj9iKC-qzg7TJDOJry3hfPm9N0mf-p-Eg2RbgoDqHSixc3dmIRR1dMbOEP1PzBBM1jOWiiqj7eTUR6H4hJ64U_gHq/s1600/10.JPG
Hagoromo: "Kaguya eating the fruit and the strength he had, he could rule the entire land."
Naruto: "Kaguya come from? Is he stronger than you? What it's really scary when they get angry?"
Hagoromo: "Where did he come not important, he Sagat strong, stronger than anyone else."
PAGE # 11
Hagoromo: "People call my mother as the goddess of the Rabbit, at the same time they worship the devil .. sekalikus afraid of him .. Kaguya gave birth to two children, of which I was one of them. Receives forgiveness of sins for our mother, me and my brother fighting Juubi, which is an incarnation of the sacred tree, and then sealed it in our bodies .. "




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyK3ykFXhYqAeO7udLRLHfv_-jTESMfu1hF0ulob9EE1PHYm6EPZR47JlPtPdWg2E6J32dl8iZXHFbuvYoIZ3ggh6qCwrymDj5xQUnbzsN28SM8wnOdn-6-UQtumDzMHCVwmohXqaREFbS/s1600/11.JPG
Hagoromo: "chaste tree fruit struggling to regain chakra that has been stolen from him.
PAGE # 12
Hagoromo: "Then, I also contain two children, the older I gave the name of Indra and his brother Ashura .. I teach them Ninshuu. However, they have a very big difference. Which one has a strong chakra gene while the other one does not , the difference is really far away .. "
Naruto: "Again become complicated, in other words only .."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMnO7pHS7oWUlM8atn3mXsG2wzq_u3ABNrb4YLHXELL_bK_-VjG5P2sz-T5A1kEm7dnbqxt7SxrnnavLgmhzsevhjbkEkZtUObNpjdfuNW3m5JLoK9Qrs1cMpJsMCbMq5mFkv2S5oZ7YuE/s1600/12.JPG
Hagoromo: "Basically, the elder brother, Indra has the greatest ability, while Ashura ability is very bad .."
PAGE # 13
Naruto: (down) "Very bad .. and he's the son of Rikudou Sennin .."

Hagoromo: "Maybe I should not say this, but .. no matter how good a parent, their child will not instantly inherit all their potential just like that, I'm sure you already know that .. Because you're also so right, Naruto?"
Naruto: "I suppose so .."
(Naruto remembered by his parents. Minato and Khushina)
Hagoromo: "You really remind me of Ashura, also the things that you have done .."
PAGE # 14
Naruto: (wonder) "Hm?? Do I do??"
Hagoromo: "Indra and Ashura running in a different way .."
(Now Naruto and Hagoromo seen lined up. Hagoromo goes on to explain the history of himself.)
Hagoromo: "Indra is born with the power of the eye and a great fighting ability was regarded as a genius .. He did everything he wanted and understood that his strength was special and different from the people .. He also realized that the power can make anything become real .. "
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNC-9q4D6bBzgTqZE-L3LOyEAD-mipLGEBMkRuAqKjQzGCZjxgjlPZVPeQE44vJbqqKFH7RrbOeJVCX60FqhFcmQMgz9NL9-QQuqIiHeuoafpM2NAZYX-UUQDqQaeVtVNlEzqj02pSCnbg/s1600/13a.JPG
Hagoromo: "On the contrary, Ashura can not do everything well, even when he was little .. he can not do anything by himself. Menyandingi To be able to force his brother, he took a lot of effort, and support from others .."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3QmnjSg7o24KEvkCTX0H1QbsRKC2ww-CiAEZJP521ZAACpeGOf9ot5J59fFJYBP4v_BJ60v8OYptDT9pogLTrAZki8L8Z6yJvI1Bkg9h_F552LMEtI8vJ7u_lUkONLGonpvaTJa6FonTs/s1600/13.JPG
PAGE # 15
Hagoromo: "The suffering and hard work, chakra inside him began to grow  Eventually he gained the same power with his brother .. He also realized that the cooperation and assistance of someone else who makes it powerful. He understands the meaning of keeping others, and realize that love can make things come true. "
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyCl741mGHTz3KIbaSV1LjMCPCmie834QfNLGzDT9h6I-rs8OcBLa6tW_HzFaiprFcGNOiqnxQoh-q5j1ia81W3-du4pXDDT8DVBFSjtRDHutwTmC9SEPixeTxGwg82UVhbFz2cMTGFjcQ/s1600/15.JPG
Hagoromo: "Of Ashura road mileage, I could see the possibility .."

PAGE # 16

Hagoromo: "I break the power of the Juubi is in me, then give the name of each part .. I believe that the relationship is called the cooperation is the real power. Ashura as I also make Ninshuu heir, so he could be leading this people, and I think his brother Indra will also want to work together, but ... "

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjU75-fS6d-ZLrxb3I_NsZsnvHWWO4lEBX18c2U-NevgoQ1uOeK9Bcpo79ca1zDTEBJqumjlstI4XnTgHPO-Q3_pXpfBKIatOazDg6XWBBqggwHd1hxmyXiUsHy_9Xy0E5cK8QQj7k-sMHf/s1600/16.JPG
PAGE # 17
Hagoromo: "From a long war."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5aBBKAo_Oj9Ilu5S5wBH_gsx615Ip7Wo00wdaiRxxqxoYjElhZJMUuoqGTxGmxl76YSpi4MnGqDveB6i2PyAHwAs4e1QkQdOKtt4TIzOwEi8zS4W2b-YxTg8pSF3tufnnnr1nQ1HKwktf/s1600/17.JPG
Hagoromo: "Even though their bodies had been destroyed, they still do not disappear chakra, moving from time to time, continuous .."
Naruto: "Like a ghost possessed, yes .. then, who is he rasuki now?"
Hagoromo: "You, Naruto."
Naruto: "??!"
Hagoromo: "You're the reincarnation of her sister, Ashura .."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiq1u8vxhpQjqnF1IbGK7WpWpQicwfUbbCmkJi7zYDJVukB4SfaQDfWIFs6QyWuH2Z3DAEKIZjTdr9AFy1xY9qg-mPA6-iMFjO6SR5FQuk149OLgX2mNvMVJ-eFU-ZFzYKFagQgTo_x03FS/s1600/17a.JPG

ANALYSIS
In Naruto chapter 670 tells of the beginning of the ninja world.
Naruto suddenly realized, he was shocked as he said, "Where am I? Am I already dead ..? "Said Naruto. Naruto's words were immediately greeted by a strange noise coming from the mysterious old lelaku.
Of course Naruto wondered, who exactly those who were before him luck. Humans mysterious old man replied, "The question is quite realistic in a situation like this, but I'm afraid if I mention my name, it will affect your mind and your eyes to the ancestors," the old man said premises odd speaking style in Naruto's ear.
"I am the creator of the peace, law, and the rules, my name is Hagoromo," said the old man. Naruto could only gasp at the old man answers, "Your reaction I knew it, because I am a person who is able to read the sign, the future, and so on," when the old man who claimed to see the reaction Hagoromo Naruto.
Naruto muttered to myself, what was the old man talking, Naruto did not understand at all, he was always met with parents who sucks like this wherever he went.
Shortly thereafter, Naruto stared deep into Hagoromo face, he was shocked, "Ah .. those eyes!? It ... Rinnegan! "Naruto suddenly terkaget. "You have a pretty keen eye for attention to other people, maybe if you observe yourself while detail, Ajan you can understand what is happening to you at this time," said Hagoromo.
In this story Naruto Manga 670 Hagoromo or better known as Rikudou Sennin Naruto came to see his spirit in the world.
Ninshuu created to raise expectations while Ninjutsu created to wage war. Naruto with a high curiosity then hurled all sorts of questions
In Naruto Manga 670 is unfolding under Ootsutsuki Kaguya, Hagoromo mother gave birth to two sons. So Hagorom meliki brother, but no more stories about this brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment