Sunday, May 18, 2014

frofil famous artist

 Name: Amawwati
Npm: 1223073

Jackson Pollock

Inspirational Art Quotes by the American Abstract Expressionist artist Jackson Pollock
born Paul Jackson Pollock - Cody, Wyoming, USA - 28th of January, 1912 / Died - 11th of August, 1956 USA
Popular Jackson Pollock paintings include his large abstract "drip paintings" that he created on the floor with household paints.
  • It’s all a big game of construction, some with a brush, some with a shovel, some choose a pen.
  • The method of painting is the natural growth out of a need. I want to express my feelings rather than illustrate them.
  • It doesn't matter how the paint is put on, as long as something is said.
  • On the floor I am more at ease. I feel nearer, more a part of the painting, since this way I can walk around it, work from the four sides and literally be in the painting.
  • The modern artist is working with space and time and expressing his feelings rather than illustrating.
  • When I'm painting, I'm not aware of what I'm doing. It's only after a get acquainted period that I see what I've been about.
  • The painting has a life of its own.
  • Every good painter paints what he is.

Subscribe to the Art Quotes newsletter to receive 2 famous quotes thrice weekly by famous artists, writers, actors and celebrities worldwide.
























No comments:

Post a Comment